As widely expected, Facebook filed for an IPO this afternoon.
Everyone's been digging through the details, which have revealed long held secrets of the company.
A few highlights that caught our eye:
– The site has 845 million monthly users, and 483 million daily users!
– Zynga represents a whopping 12% of Facebook's business! Just think of social games like Farmville, MafiaWars, Word With Friends…
– The company's annual revenue grew 154% from 2009 to 2010 and 88% from 2010 to 2011.
– Ad revenue in 2011: $3.2 billion over $1.9 billion for 2010. There was a 42% increase in ads delivered in 2011. There was an 18% increase in price of ads 2011. (Via Business Insider)
– Facebook's mobile app has more than 425 million mobile users in December.