Don't let the man get you down with these 3 cyber security stocks.
Did you ever get the feeling that people were watching you? Like sometimes when I’m on the street walking home from work and it seems like everyone I walk past is staring me down.
That got me thinking, how it’s even worse on the internet. Which like, also is me, understand?
That’s why you gotta protect yourself.
I saw on Reddit once, that there are 12 cybercrime victims every second costing a combined total of $113 B each year. Can you even theorize that man, can you wrap your head around that?
And those are just the little guys, man, that doesn't even count the government you know? Can we really trust anyone?
So we rounded up 3 cyber security stocks. Because everybody is watching you.
Click on the interactive chart to view data over time.
These are just really crazy times, aren't they? How do you take care of your privacy, man?
2. Fortinet Inc. (FTNT, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides network security solutions to enterprises, service providers, and government entities worldwide. Market cap at $3.7B, most recent closing price at $22.63.
3. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (CHKP, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Develops, markets, and supports a range of products for security applications worldwide. Market cap at $12.86B, most recent closing price at $66.88.
(List compiled by James Dennin. Monthly returns sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
- Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
- Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)
Dig Deeper: Access Company Snapshots, Charts, Filings
- Imperva Inc.(IMPV, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
- Fortinet Inc.(FTNT, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.(CHKP, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
© Kapitall, Inc. All rights reserved. Kapitall Wire is a division of Kapitall, Inc. Kapitall Generation, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kapitall, Inc.
Kapitall Wire offers free cutting edge investing ideas, intended for educational information purposes only. It should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities, or any other product or service provided by Kapitall Inc., and its affiliate companies.
Open a free account today get access to virtual cash portfolios, cutting-edge tools, stock market insights, and a live brokerage platform through our affiliated company, Kapitall Generation, LLC.