by: Brett Hershman, Benzinga Staff Writer
Several of the biggest tech names released their first quarter earnings after Thursday's close.
When combining some of the biggest names that reported, the collective value of these four tech giants surpass a remarkable $1.75 trillion in market cap.
Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN
- Amazon reports Q1 EPS $1.48, beats estimates by $0.35
- Sales came in at $35.7B, beats estimates by $400M
- Sees Q2 sales of $35.25B-$37.75B VS $36.8B estimate
Shares were up more than 3.5 percent at $952 in after-hours trading.
Alphabet Inc GOOG
- Alphabet reports Q1 GAAP EPS $7.73, beats estimates by $0.33
- Sales came in at $24.75B, beats estimates by $530M
- Q1 Sales Excluding Traffic Acquisition Costs came in at $20.12B
GOOG shares were up more than 3.5 percent at $906.
Microsoft Corporation MSFT
- Microsoft reports Q1 Adj. EPS $0.73, beats estimates by $0.03
- Sales came in-line at $23.6B
Shares were down 1.7 percent at $67.25.
Intel Corporation INTC
- Intel reports Q1 Adj. EPS $0.66, beats estimates by $0.01
- Sales came in at $14.8B, missing estimates by $10M
- Sees Q2 Adj. EPS $0.63-$0.73, FY17 Adj. EPS ~$2.85
- Q2 GAAP sales ~$14.4B, FY17 GAAP sales ~$60B
Shares were down more than 3.5 percent at $36.10.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.