On Jim Cramer’s Mad Money, Jim Cramer was net bullish on companies he mentioned. Sorted by most-actively listed companies, some of the companies mentioned are listed in the table below.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer’s Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he’s trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
10 of the ideas mentioned are worth extra attention.
Companies Cramer made positive mention on are:
1. Sprint Nextel Corp. (S) shares are trading at nearly a 52-week high. The company could be working with Dish Networks (DISH) to gain access to 4G spectrum. Sprint is also rumored to want to buy MetroPCS (PCS), but sources say Sprint is not interested in the company.
4. Apple Inc. (AAPL) is 24% below a high reached just before the iPhone 5 was launched. Negative sentiment is driving shares lower. Investors likely anticipate competition from the low-end to pressure Apple. Competition is especially heavy in China, where lower-priced devices are popular.
5. The Coca-Cola Company (KO): bearish trading for Coca-Cola began in August 2012.
6. SPDR Gold Shares (GLD) peaked in October, but are up nicely from the summer of 2012. This ETF is a way for investors to participate in rising gold prices.
8. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK-B) is viewed by many as a good core holding.
1. Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (FCX): a confusing takeover of an energy firm by Freeport pushed shares down by 19% last week. Cramer is bearish on this company.
2. American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) is up 86% from a 52-week low. Investors should be aware that dividends will be accelerated, to avoid higher taxes investors face for the payout in 2013.
Written by Chris Lau. To interact and discuss these picks or picks of your own with users, attach your watch list or portfolio in a message to your friends on Kapitall. To connect with users on the leaderboard: fromyour tool bar, select Get Connected -> Top Kaptallists.
Members on Kapitall earn free points, and even more points with every Kapitall Generation trade. These points may be redeemed at the Kapitall store.