Are you on the lookout for undervalued stocks with an attractive dividend yield? If so, we have a stock list that may interest you.
We screened for stocks with a dividend yield over 3% and current ratio above 1. With a current ratio above this threshold we shouldn’t have to worry about the company having a liquidity crisis over the next year.
In order to asses value we looked for PEG ratios below 1 and price-to-free-cash flow ratios below 15. The PEG ratio is similar to the P/E ratio but it also accounts for earnings growth. A low price-to-free-cash flow ratio tells us that the company has high free cash flows and a low share price, hinting that this may be an undervalued stock.
Business Section: Investing Ideas
Our screening for cheap undervalued stocks with good dividends produced the list below. Use these as a starting point for your own analysis:
1. Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, develops, and markets analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded and standalone ARM-based microprocessor integrated circuits. Market cap at $4.33B, most recent closing price at $7.76.
Dividend yield: 3.09%. Current ratio: 4.68 . PEG: 0.84 P/FCF: 6.89.
Dividend yield: 7.43%. Current ratio: 2.56. PEG: .43 P/FCF: 9.35.
3. Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (QCOR, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides prescription drugs for central nervous system and inflammatory disorders. Market cap at $1.53B, most recent closing price at $26.17.
Dividend yield: 3.06%. Current ratio: 2.31. PEG: .3 P/FCF: 9.22.
4. Sauer-Danfoss Inc. (SHS, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, manufactures, and markets hydraulic, electronic, and mechanical components, as well as software and integrated systems that generate, transmit, and control power in mobile equipment. Market cap at $1.9B, most recent closing price at $39.31.
Dividend yield: 3.56%. Current ratio: 2.58. PEG: .72 P/FCF: 6.65.
Dividend yield: 3.85%. Current ratio: 1.56. PEG: .89 P/FCF: 8.68.
6. Ternium S.A. (TX, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in manufacturing and processing a range of flat and long steel products for construction, home appliances, capital goods, container, food, energy, and automotive industries. Market cap at $4.15B, most recent closing price at $20.70.
Dividend yield: 3.62%. Current ratio: 1.87. PEG: .94 P/FCF: 14.3.
Written by Nick Sousa. Screening data sourced from Finviz.
Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
- Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
- Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)
New to Kapitall?
1. New to the site? Click here to register for a free account, and gain access to more tools and data
2. Looking for more investing ideas like this? Click here to sign up for your free copy of Kapitall Weekly
3. Follow us on SeekingAlpha, Motley Fool, Nasdaq and Twitter